PoE Solution for Long-reach Distance
PLANET IPOE-E174 is an industrial 1-Port Ultra PoE to 4-Port 802.3af/at Gigabit PoE Extender designed especially for point to multipoint PoE application. The IPOE-E174 can obtain a maximum of 60-watt PoE power from ultra PoE input port and supplies a maximum of 50-watt PoE power budget for 4 PoE output ports, extending both the reach of Gigabit Ethernet Data and IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Power over Ethernet over the standard 100m (328 ft.) CAT. 5/5e/6 UTP cable to 200m up to 4 powered devices at the same time. The IPOE-E174 provides a simple solution for adding PoE ports without running more cabling and achieves more flexible network applications without requiring an external power adapter.
Environmentally Hardened Design
With industrial-level IP30 metal case, the IPOE-E174 provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb-side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C, the IPOE-E174 can be placed in almost any difficult environment.
Intelligent LED Indicator for Real-time PoE Usage
The IPOE-E174 helps users to monitor the current status of PoE power usage easily by its advanced LED indication. Called “PoE Power Usage” shown in percentage, the front panel of the IPOE-E174 has three LEDs indicating 25, 50 and 75 percent of PoE power usage. With these LED indications, you can monitor the PoE power status of the IPOE-E174 efficiently.
Plug and Play, Easy Cabling Installation
The IPOE-E174 is quite easy to be installed by simple plug and play. It is used between a Power Source Equipment (PSE) and the Powered Device (PD). The IPOE-E174 injects power to the PD without affecting the data transmission performance. The IPOE-E174 offers a cost-effective and quick solution to doubling the standard range of PoE from 100 to 200 meters. The IPOE-E174 is designed in a compact mini box containing 5 RJ45 ports, of which the 1 “PoE IN” port functions as PoE (Data and Power) input and the 4 “PoE OUT” ports on the other side functions as PoE (Data and Power) output. The “PoE OUT” port is also the power injector to transmit DC voltage over the Cat. 5/5e/6 cable and transfer data and power simultaneously between the PSE and PD.
One Power Sourcing for Multi Powered Devices Solution
Is 100-meter cable long enough for a wide range of IP surveillance deployments? The answer is certainly not. To achieve the benefits of IP surveillance and also the long-distance IP camera distribution, PLANET IPOE-E174 is a useful accessory if the user has most of their network already set up and they wish to expand network communications and overcome cable distance limitations offering connections to devices in locations where traditional networking does not allow.
The IPOE-E174 industrial 1-Port Ultra PoE to 4-Port 802.3af/at Gigabit PoE Extender requires very little installation time and does not require any additional setup or programming, by using standard RJ45 cable from power sourcing device, such as ultra PoE injector supplying ultra PoE power to the IPOE-E174 and converting power for 4 powered devices that are IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard compliant, meaning any additional power adapter for IP cameras and wireless access points is not necessary.
- 5-port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 interface
– 1-port data + power input
– 4-port data + power output
Power over Ethernet
- 1-port data + power input
– Complies with ultra Power over Ethernet end-span and mid-span PD- Complies with IEEE 802.3at High Power over Ethernet end-span / mid-span PD- Supports PoE input power up to 60 watts
- 4-port data + power output
– Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet / end-span PSE- Up to 4 IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at devices powered- Supports PoE power up to 30.8 watts for each PoE port- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Extends the range of PoE to an additional 100 meters (328ft.)
- Forwards both Ethernet data and PoE power to remote device
Layer 2 Features
- Hardware based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control, auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- 9K jumbo frame support in 1000Mbps duplex mode
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
Industrial Case / Installation
- IP30 metal case
- DIN rail and wall-mount design
- Supports EFT protection for 6000V DC power, and 6000V DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- No external power cable required for installation
- Plug and Play installation
- LED indicators for each port in use and PoE power usage (25%, 50% and 75% )
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3at High Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- FCC Part 15 Class A, CE